1 chemin de la fonderie, 76340 Blangy-sur-Bresle
+33 (0)2 32 97 53 20
Employees : 50
Chairperson and Managing Director
+33 (0)6 07 11 17 30
Anne-Charlotte Assier de Pompignan
Director of Luxury Goods Division
+33 (0)6 45 69 82 04
+33 (0)7 62 46 23 95
Director of R&D Division
+33 (0)6 08 15 94 74
Revenue (2020) : 6,6M€
MMB VOLUM-e has been transforming and bringing creative ideas to life in complex and ground-breaking shapes for 50 years.
With its unique and outstanding technical know-how and precision, MMB VOLUM-e manufactures products from mock-up to finished piece, in limited editions, small and large batches, prestige and one-off items, with high added value and perceived quality, for the glass bottlemaking, spirits, arts (artwork, sculpture), or even jewellery markets.
The company offers its clients an end-to-end service and project management that ranges from design to turnkey delivery of the finished product. It also assists artists in their creative process, while advising them on the range of methods available in order to provide a solution that meets their technical needs and budget.
With its avant-garde spirit, MMB VOLUM-e has successfully evolved its traditional methods by integrating new technologies, such as additive, plastic and metal manufacturing, opening up a range of possibilities for its clients, including weight reduction of the piece, freedom of shapes, variation in textures and a high level of detail to satisfy the most demanding of customers. The company is also progressively incorporating eco-design from the design phase onwards, in order to reduce the environmental footprint of the finished product. This allows MMB VOLUM-e to apply its expertise to a wide range of materials and manufacturing technologies, enhanced by the know-how of its designers
Lines of Business / areas of expertise
Luxury Goods – Perfumes, Cosmetics, Spirits, Tableware
Aerospace, Space, Defence
AREAS OF EXPERTISE :
- Specialist in the rendering of primary packaging: perfume bottles, cosmetic boxes, RAL sticks, candle-jars, bottles and other containers.
- Integrated Industrial Design department to devise, conceive and design a product utilizing the benefits of Additive Manufacturing technology.
- Integrated Design department, allowing MMB VOLUM-e to play a role in the creation process by working on 3D models in order to anticipate future constraints associated with mass manufacture.
- Additive, Plastic (stereolithography and selective laser sintering) and Metal Manufacturing Technologies.
- Conventional solutions: Vacuum casting, 5-axis machining/Turning.
- High finishes: Team of Model-makers, Colourists, Painters and Metal Coaters to apply every level of finish, from 3D model to the final render